I offer half and full-day workshops that help teams unlock the secret to building great products: embracing healthy conflict and building psychological safety. We’ll work together to craft plans tailored to your team’s needs.
Since beginning my speaking career, I’ve:
- Talked with web3 engineers at ETHDenver on why they should care about design
- Given a masterclass at Rosenfeld’s Design at Scale Conference to product managers and designers on how and why to have hard conversations
- Showed fintech startups on how to unlock their creative thinking with a little more mindfulness and deep focus
I care deeply about bringing more mindfulness to your craft and more humanity to your relationships at every level—I’m prepared to show you how that directly benefits your company, too.
What People Say #
From executive leadership to junior-level practitioner, here’s what people said about my talks and workshops.
Joshua’s workshop really took some potentially painful situations and made them smooth and easy!
Rad Summit Attendee
This should be required for every person at any company.
OnDeck 2022 Cohort Attendee
Your workshop is the main reason I came to this conference.
Rad Summit Attendee
Josh’s workshop was really helpful for my new leadership role in my company!
Productized Masterclass Attendee
Current Offerings #
We Need to Talk #
Based off my upcoming book. For most of us, conflict is often something we try to avoid. Yet, truly embracing “healthy” conflict is your team’s secret to building great products.
In this workshop, you how to leverage healthy conflict with practical, equitable, non-prescriptive methods, and craft the best possible version of your product, your team, and even yourself. Through exercises, worksheets, and facilitated discussion, you’ll leave with tools you can put to use in your next hard conversation.
- 4 hour workshop with one-on-one office hours available afterwards (4+ people required)
- 8 hour workshop with one-on-one office hours available afterwards (8+ people required)